Thursday 13 August 2015

Penneys Individual Falsh Eyelashes


I generally go for strip lashes when I'm applying false lashes but after hearing Rosie Connolly from Hearts Heels & Handbags talking on Snap Chat about how to apply the Penneys individual false lashes I thought I would give it a go... 


At only €1.50 you can't really go wrong; the Penneys strip lashes are also €1.50, great value for Saturday night lashes. But for important or posher events I prefer the Eyelure Petite lashes.



So this is me before, wearing only Rimmel mascara (no other make-up):
I didn't use the lash glue which came with the lashes as I can very sensitive skin, so I used Duo lash glue which I know doesn't give me any reaction. 

-First I applied mascara & let it dry
-Then I squeezed a small bit of Duo glue on to a pallet 
-I took one of the longest lash groups with a pair of tweezers & dipped the end into the glue
-I then applied directly on top of my lashes in the outside corner
-As I worked my way in towards the corner of my eye I used shorter lashes
-In total I used approximately three groups of the longest lashes, two of the medium & two of the short.



So I definitely found applying them a lot more fiddly than the strip lashes... I'm definitely going to need more practice applying them. For me the effect wasn't dramatic enough for a Saturday night, but for during the day they do give a nicer effect than just mascara.














No comments:

Post a Comment