Sunday 24 June 2018

Jaclyn Hill X Morphe Palette





I thought I didn’t need this palette. I was wrong.

This palette is the result of a collaboration between Youtuber Jaclyn Hill & Makeup brand Morphe Cosmetics. All these shadows were formulated by Jaclyn herself, so they are different from the traditional Morphe shadows. I purchased mine from Beauty Bay for €46



Formula: Buttery & easily blendable. There is quite a bit of kick back in the pan with the matte shades, but this isn’t a deal breaker for me. The shimmers apply perfectly without having to wet your brush.

Highlights: The formula is great & the colour range has so far proved to versatile.





Lowlights: I would have preferred more cool tones. Also I would have preferred a brown dark enough to be an alternative to the black, as I find black can sometimes be a bit too harsh, as well as a matte brow bone shade (the lightest shades both have shimmer in them).

No comments:

Post a Comment