Wednesday 28 December 2016

What I Got For Christmas 2016


I was absolutely spoilt this Christmas, so I have just included my make-up items that I received. These are a mixture of gifts received from my parents, fiancé & sister. Most of the items are from Cult Beauty, Sephora or Brown Thomas.

Reviews & swatches to follow in separate review posts!


  •  Luminizing Moisture Tint by Jouer Cosmetics 
  •  Finishing Creme by Ouai Haircare
  •  Hair Oil by Ouai Haircare
  •  Skin Pencil - Blur by Nudestix
  •  Glow Mist by Pixi
  •  Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone by Becca
  •  Pro Firm Blending Crease Brush (M441) by Morphe Brushes
  •  Mac Loose Pigment in Tan
  •  Tarlette in Bloom Palette by Tarte Cosmetics 
  •  Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop by Becca x Jaclyn Hill
  •  Shade & Light Eye Palette by Kat Von D Beauty



No comments:

Post a Comment