Tuesday 25 August 2015

Benefit They're Real Gel Liner Review

I wear liquid eyeliner everyday & I have done for years so I've tried many of them out. I actually do like the Benefit one, but I find it a little bit fiddly, so if you're not used to applying it, I'd say it would be a hassle. 



It can be hard to get the quantity right, but through trial & error I have figured out that on one of my eyes two "clicks" covers from the inside of the eye to the outside & after that another "click" does the little flick on the outside corner.



 If you open your eyes too wide before it dries it can transfer onto the upper lid, but if you're careful, once it's dried it lasts ALL day & the colour doesn't fade which is why I like it.

In summary, I love it, but it does take a bit of practice to get a smooth line so I don't think it would suit a make-up novice. 






No comments:

Post a Comment