Wednesday 22 March 2017

The Best of Liquid Lipsticks Part 2: Kat Von D Everlasting Lipsticks


Kat Von D Beauty has only recently become available to us in Ireland (via Debenhams online). It is a cosmetic range from famed tattoo artist Kan Von D of Miami & LA Ink (Who designs all the art work for her products) & one of the products in her range is the Everlasting Liquid Lipstick. I've picked two shades up so far:

Lolita

Bow & Arrow

The packaging is my favourite out of all the Liquid Lipsticks I've tried. Black ornate tops with a gothic/floral theme.

The lipsticks are €20 for a full size & €15 for a mini set which also includes a mini Tattoo Liner in Trooper.

I exfoliated my lips as usual when wearing liquid lipsticks & allowed a lip balm to soak in before wiping away the excess. I found the best way to apply this formula is to tap it on with my finger & go around the lips with a lip liner to tidy it up (I used Colourpop's Skimpy)

Once it had dried down I could barely feel it during the day, with only a slight tacky feeling. There was slight wearing away on the inner rim, but this is typical of most liquid lipsticks on me.


This lipstick is definite winner for me. I got around 5 hours wear from one application, but I do feel like this was helped by using a thinner layer by tapping it on with the fingers.